Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Inventions

Have you ever thought: If only everybody could just hear my ideas? Actually, I’m almost positive you have, who hasn’t? I know I sure have. Ideas could be all sorts of things, but what I’m focusing on here is my inventions.

My first invention is wireless ear buds. Now I know that there already is blue tooth and that stuff for your cell phone, but I’m talking about something for iPods. In fact, when I started writing this I wanted to listen to my iPod. So I took it out of my pocket and what do you know, the wires are all intertwined and I had to untangle them for a couple minutes. Without the wires that would happen. Also, while you’re listening to music while running you won’t have to worry about the wires getting in your way. Also they would be really easy to hide if you don’t want anybody to know you’re listening to music.

Maybe you’ve heard of video games where you can drive around in a made up city or environment. You can get into cop chases or go whatever you want in your car. Well my idea is that when Google Maps gets really in depth you could have free roam in your own city or anywhere in the world. To a kid that sounds pretty awesome.

Now this invention I’ve been thinking about for years. Smell T.V. The television already incorporates two of the five senses, why not make it three. And I already have an idea of how it would work. There could be a row of hidden perfume-like bottles somewhere and they can squirt out the right scents at the right time. Of course there could be an option to not have the smell mode on if you’re watching basketball with a bunch of sweaty guys running around.

This final one might be dangerous the way technology is so unreliable these days, but I can at least put my idea out there. Think of a car driving its self. It could be possible if you hook the car to a GPS somehow so you just type an address and your car will take you there. And if every car has this feature on the cars could detect each other to limit crashing. But like I said before, they might glitch and crash and have a domino effect on the other oncoming cars. That would get pretty ugly. But some pros are that you wouldn’t need to drive on long road trips and there wouldn’t be any drunk driving.

These were most of my inventions, well they’re sort of innovations, but whatever. And just remember: People can hear your ideas, you just heard mine.

2 comments:

  1. I like all the ideas for the inventions. I think they're creative. I would love to have wireless earphones for my iPod. I like how you started with a question. That really intrigued me to move forward and keep reading. One thing you could do is use more transitions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME those are great ideas all you need to do now is find a way to get these things out on the market for real
    =)

    ReplyDelete